Friday 27 February 2015

LFW Feb'15 Street Style

All photos taken by me

Fashion week in London has come to an end. I snapped some of my favourite outfits & faces on the last day.
I have to say, my last two weeks have been great! In terms of the experience I've had and the people I've met, this has by far been the best fashion week for me. I started it off at Shade London's pre-LFW party last Thursday which was so much fun, followed by shows at Fashion Scout throughout the week and lastly spent hours at Somerset House getting street style shots. The street style is really what I'm about as I love to see how people dress although you can definitely tell who's trying way too hard. As usual I saw the odd blogger throughout fashion week, as you do and some great individual items & styles. I also met up with the lovely blogger Ellen Atlanta and did a shoot with her at Somerset House which I will be using for my uni project & I will share soon. Her as well as the many other lovely girls I met during the week really made it enjoyable. Two goals I've been wanting to achieve for a while are to 1) attend a fashion show and, 2) shoot blog photos for someone. Now I can say those goals are achieved, on to the next one! I can't wait for next season.

If photos are used elsewhere, please credit me x

love&kisses, Tee xo
Portfolio | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx