Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Trench

Primark Trench | H&M Basic Tee | Topshop Leigh Jeans | Nike Theas 

I vowed to start this year with photos from my DSLR....oh well.
Let's think of better things like this new trench coat Primark sold to me. Yeah, they sold it to me by stocking it & displaying it where my eyes couldn't miss it. Not that I need anymore new coats/jackets but I couldn't resist for £25. It comes in a deep green colour and navy but for once I didn't opt for the depths of the colour scale. I feel like whenever I wear non black outerwear, my inside outfit is always black. Standard. I walked with a lint roller this day, Lord knows that's essential with all black clothes & the amount of fluff that attached itself to this coat. I'm off again now, I have posts planned I just have to take the photos.
Which....well....I'll just see you then.

love&kisses, Tee xo
Portfolio | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx