Monday 10 November 2014

Misc Mondays | Better People, Better Person


My new years resolution this year was to 'Do Better'.
In my mindset, in my work, in general. I'm trying to be a better person for myself just to have more positive & less stressful days and this quote speaks truth. Negative people & bad influences do not contribute well to you becoming a better person. People that channel negative energy around you continuously aren't needed. I am so grateful for the people in my life that continuously show me support & praise my achievements as well as those that generally make me a happy person, they really help to live my spirit on my worst days. Strive to surround yourself with people who motivate you and make you want to do better. Whether that be people with similar interests, who you can work with, people who make you feel happy & not bad about yourself or just friends who are always encouraging you and supporting you. 

It may not be the only way to get better but it's a good start.
 
love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx