Monday 9 June 2014

Flower Child

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI
*does running man, dougie & any other celebratory dance*

How do I celebrate? I go shopping of course. After spending the last week in the library & at home doing hours of uni work to make my Friday deadline I have finally come to the end of my first year at London College of Fashion. I don't know what to do with myself. I did know to go shopping though. I popped into Westfield after hand in to have a "browse" and went into Zara. I passed this top and was like "That's so cute" then I doubled back and picked it up to try on. I may have solely bought it because it was cute and because it matched my peach nails but I can't wait to wear this in summer. That thing that the UK doesn't get often. I love flowy tops like this don't make you hot. I might have to get a pair of white trousers to go with it because the joni jeans don't do it enough justice!
Zara is such a dangerous place for my bank account. 

love&kisses, Tee xo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tia! Love the top, such a nice colour! Zara has such lovely pieces at the moment! Temi xo

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx