Friday 1 February 2013

Urban Outfitters Marble Arch Launch Party!


 Yesterday evening I attended the Urban Outfitters Launch Party for their new Marble Arch Store.
Can I just say the store is amazing x100!! Transparent walls, retro games & toys and hundreds of cool clothes.
They had free drinks, DJ, drawing grid walls and a photobooth instore as well as free haircuts going out downstairs. The photobooth looked so cool but the queue was too long! I went along with my friend after hearing about it on the UO blog. I may have to do a Urban Outfitters wishlist after the amount of amazing items I saw, I would love to work here. Would highly recommend people go and visit it, it's next to the Primark at marble arch opposite New Look!!

love&kisses, Tee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx