Sunday 15 April 2012

This Week's Snapshots #4


(Line 1)
Photobooth.
Nandos With A Few Friends.
Chocolate Coated Marshmallows
H&M's Slim Nail Polish Next To My Chunky Barry M Polish.
Wednesday's Face.
(Line 2)
Dinner @ All Star Lanes.
Lack Of Style In Revision Books. (That Horrid Green Bag Is 'Gucci' Apparently)
Rebecca's Drawing Of 'Dribble' On Draw Something
Monopoly With The Girls.
Revision On A Sunny Sunday.

I've set it out like this today as next week thursday Picnik, a great editing site for photos and collages, is shutting down! So I thought I'd take advantage of it one last time.
Enjoy your weekend!

love&kisses, Tee xo

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog honey!
    Keep posting!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely photos, looks like you had an amazing week :)

      Haylee

      xo

      http://www.dolledupdaily.com

      Delete
  2. yummy, choco marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx