Monday 6 February 2012

Intro..

Hey Everyone. Welcome To My New Blog. Excited Much!!
Lets cut to the chase :)
My names Tia & I love fashion & photography. I've always wanted to start a fashion blog. So today is that day when i finally take a step forward. I want to study fashion photography in uni *fingers crossed* and im going to use this to display my current projects and work. I currently study A Level photography so I will be sharing some of my college work on here. I'm more about style than swag. Style is knowing how to put pieces together and pull them off in your own way. Thats what fashions about for me. I dont think you can ever take too many photos; photos tell better stories than words sometimes and they hold memories for longer.
Look forward to blogging; follow me on tumblr also; www.teeargh.tumblr.com.
Love&Kisses xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx