Tuesday 1 September 2015

Inspired | Interior Diaries #1


I have a serious love for interior design. My Sims lived great lives because of this. So I thought I'd bring some of my inspiration for my future house (a girl can dream) to my blog. So welcome to the first of my new inspiration posts, starting with some interior design..
I love the simple look for an office. Too much clutter would distract me anyway. These are some of the pins I came across that I really liked. I'm such a simple person so I would keep to the minimal theme. I love the different desks they have; glass, wall-to-wall and the small counter top style one.How fab is the see through desk I need that. Lies. I want that. I think it's clear that an Apple product makes an office look very neat and put together lol but any computer would fit in great. A white room would bring in so much light in the daytime, with a great side lamp to help with all the late night online shopping, I mean working.

love&kisses, Tee xo

2 comments:

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx