Tuesday 8 September 2015

Flourless Chocolate Brownies


A food post was way overdue.
My snapchat stories & camera roll are always full of food pictures but never do I share any on my blog. I love food but I usually eat it before I have time to do take some decent photos of it. Recently I've been craving something really chocolatey lately & remembered this recipe a friend told me about.

I've never made brownies before but I'm trying to get more into cooking/baking as much as I am into eating lool. So I decided to give it a try. Let me just add I'm not a fan of chocolate,I have to crave it but omg guys, OMG! I could cry happy tears at how great these taste. All cravings satisfied. They're supposed to have a gooey interior and as you can see they are that, chocolate lovers this is really something else. I was so proud of them for a first try I had to get my camera out and snap. I did eat three beforehand but you know, they fit better on the plate that way. Of course. 
Enjoy and treat yourself once in a while. 
All the walking I did & water I drank during the week made up for this. Just saying.
For the full recipe online click here  Nigella Lawson's Flourless Chocolate Brownies.

for the brownies

  • 225 grams dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids)
  • 225 grams butter
  • teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 200 grams caster sugar

  1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas mark 3/325ºF. Melt the chocolate and butter gently over a low heat in a heavy-based saucepan.
  2. Take the pan off the heat, mix in the vanilla and sugar, and let it cool a little.
  3. Beat the eggs into the pan along with the ground almonds and chopped walnuts. Turn into a 24cm / 9 inch square baking tin or, most sensibly, use a foil one.
  4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, by which time the top will have set but the mixture will still be gooey. Once cooler, cut carefully, four down, four across, into 16 squidgy-bellied squares.

love&kisses, Tee xo

2 comments:

  1. Well these look mouthwatering, and to be honest I want to make them now! Great recipe and great pictures, thanks for sharing!:D

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, make them so worth it! No problem xx

      Delete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx