Friday 5 September 2014

The A/W transition begins...


I love how the high street enables you to purchase things that are similar to the sometimes extortionate priced branded items designers expect us to buy. I don't think you have to buy something just because its the original if there's nothing special/unique about it to be honest.
 I've been wanting a new pair of Timberlands for a while, I just sold my old pink ones on Depop, but I wasn't prepared to spend so much. So I was so happy to see these in Primark  for £15 and they actually come in navy and a dark biege colour but I only picked up a black pair for A/W.
Primark and New Look are the best for shoe dupes at the moment.  

love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx