Wednesday 10 September 2014

Greyscale

 Jumper - H&M |Jeans - Topshop "Leigh" | Clutch - Primark | Watch - eBay | Nike Thea Premium
 
So I pretty much live in greyscale tones. My type of scale.
This jumper is one of my favourites, I love the fit especially on the arms. I bought it to go with some joggers I also bought from H&M, but I sold them on depop recently because they came up too short. It comes in a few other colours and is great for a plain casual look especially with jeans and trainers. I also live in these trainers. I keep seeing people with Nike Theas on YouTube and they really are as great as they all make out, so comfortable and great for everyday or just gym. These are one of the premium designs so they don't sell them anymore but they have so many others in Office at the moment. This outfit would be good to wear back to school/college/uni which I'll probably do when I go back.
 
love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx