Wednesday 19 August 2015

Soccer Mom Vibes


One day I will give a full body shot in an outfit post shot on my DSLR...but today is not that day. Sorry.
I literally just shot these photos quickly on Tuesday morning after waking up extra early to do Aunty duties. When I got home I had so much energy I thought why not take some shots of my outfit. By now it's clear that I'm a simple dresser with a basic colour scale. This outfit is somewhere between soccer mom x her daughter. I'm not one to wear hats but when my hair is freshly washed in its natural state, a hat is essential. Adidas is my favourite sports brand clothing wise so I had to have an adidas cap when it came to me deciding where to buy a black cap from.

Anyway this outfit is a simple throw on casual outfit. These skinny joggers from Bershka. Yes! Whoever decided that maybe people wanted to wear tracksuit bottoms without looking like they're about to ride out on the streets. Thank you! Paired them with a basic black tee & my black waistcoat from eBay & of course my black Nike Theas (I seriously need to let them go) and that is how I run errands at 9am.

love&kisses, Tee xo

10 comments:

  1. Love how you paired sporty things like the hat and joggers with a sleeveless blazer - the outfit is so effortlessly cool
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/autumnwinter-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I have a sleeveless jacket but never thought about wearing it like that. I'm loving this style. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the casj sporty vibe x

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx