Monday 3 November 2014

Misc Mondays | Kaytranada

photos c/o google images
 
Kaytranada.Producer & DJ.
If soundcloud has a secret most played list for my account it would probably have a load of songs by Kaytranada. This guy never fails to impress me when it comes to his mixes. He's remixed songs by Disclosure, MNEK, Amerie, Teedra Moses and more which I find myself listening to way more than the originals. If there is a male DJ I would highly recommend at the moment this guy is definitely my favourite! Just check out his soundcloud for 
good music, good vibes and he also has songs he's produced (Reva DeVito - Friday Night is a personal fav) which are worth checking out.
Links & some favs below.

Soundcloud | Website
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx