Tuesday 30 September 2014

PFW - Balmain S/S'15 RTW

 
First of all, Olivier Rousteing is such a babe & has the most incredible jawline so there's always love for him.
His collection was full of monochrome tones with pops of colour here and there. Personally the coloured pieces weren't a favourite of mine but I did love these three pieces. The white trousers are heaven sent, the fit of the waistband alone is everything, I wish all trousers fitted me like that. The white top which looks like three horizontal bands finishes it off making an all white outfit that even I would wear & I'm not a fan of all white at all. I noticed alot of grid style detail in the clothing & loved this monochrome zip piece, also with the added belt it creates curves. The blazer I mainly loved because I'm a huge fan of anything sheer, mesh, organza style. It's something different I haven't seen before which I love and it's black...Perfect!
The show featured some of my favourite models also; Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls & Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Balmain wins!
 
love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx