Monday 16 June 2014

The Summer Trainer.

Nike Air Max Thea | Office

Every blogger has their off days right...
I somehow found myself having a lazy day yesterday. Tracksuit, chinese and watching the England v Italy match. I became one of the boys for one night only. It happens.

I was looking for a new pair of trainers. I'm not a proper shoe person, I only wear boots or trainers. Which is not great, but shoes don't really fit me because I have half size feet. I already own two pairs of Nike Theas, I find them so comfortable and they don't make my feet look huge like Puma suedes do. I keep checking to see what new colours they have and when they released these I had to get them. I'm not a big fan of the colour teal but these are perfect for summer as opposed to the other dark colour ones I have. They look nice with rolled up jeans or unrolled, tracksuits and even to the gym. They range from about £79 - £82 but I got mine with student discount in Office.
If you want to see when I wear them & my outfit posts, follow me on instagram (tiiaaxo)


love&kisses, Tee xo

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are so nice, its a bit of Nike Air Max and Nike Runners but together. Might have to get a pair for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx