Thursday 26 June 2014

Cleated Soles & Boyfriend Jeans

 Crop Top - Primark |Boyfriend Jeans - Topshop 'Hayden' | Cleated Sole Sandals - New Look

Multiple blog photo attempts later & we have finally have an outfit post.
I think I've found a new Topshop denim favourite. The Topshop 'Hayden' jeans are perfect. I'm usually a skinny jean person & Topshop 'Leigh' jeans are the perfect pair in terms of their fit. However when I bought a pair of these for my styling project I fell in love. Ripped denim boyfriend jeans, can you really go wrong. They come in so many different designs but these were my favourite as I'm not big on rips just yet. I actually wore these to Manchester the other day with a loose tshirt but decided to try it with this Boyfriend crop top from Primark & they went so well together. Despite me not actually wearing them outside I wanted to pair this outfit with my new cleated sole babies. I got these in New Look when I was in Manchester. I think I'm going back to New Look to get them in black too! I've wanted chunky heeled sandals for ages and these are perfect! This is about as close to normal shoes I'm going to get at the moment. I'm so ready for England to have more hot days so I can wear these out.

love&kisses, Tee xo
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Depop 
Apologies for the lighting differences. Natural lighting does not support blog photos.

8 comments:

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx