Friday 11 April 2014

My Top Threes | Nail Polishes for Spring/Summer

 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Blueberry' | Primark P.S Nail Polish (No Name) | Barry M 'Peach Melba'

If you follow me on instagram (tiiaaxo), you will see that a lot of the time I have painted nails. I am slowly becoming a nail addict. I have my own nail kit from eBay which I am using to practice acrylics with. In my previous Top Three post you would have seen my new nail stand which I love and can't wait to fill up. I just love painting my nails and having them stand out even when my outfits don't. Ramble over.
 
These are my top three nail polishes for spring/summer. I tend to go for bright colours all the time but I am loving these particular pastel shades at the moment. As a big fan of Barry M for a long time I am always checking out their collection and these are two of the recent ones I've bought. The 'Blueberry' is a lovely shade of blue which I can't wait to try out on my nails I've been looking for the perfect blue shade for a while & this is it. The 'Peach Melba' is my new favourite Barry M polish overall. Peach nails are just urgh. *insert lovestruck face* Basically. The lilac shade is part of Primark's new nail polish collection and it only cost a £1! They have all the basic shades that you would need for a nail polish collection so I recommend checking them out. I have three different brands of lilac nail polish and this is the only one that comes with a nice thick brush so well done to them. Don't sleep on Primark, they are moving on up!

love&kisses, Tee xo
P.S I am slowly making changes to my blog as you might have noticed. New blog banner, adverts on the side. Trying to make it more me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all three colors! <3
    x
    www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this color from Barry M :) ! I love it !

    I hope you will follow me, I always follow back ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx