Saturday 22 March 2014

Wishlisting for Spring/Summer




Listography/My Future Listography | Amazon 1 / 2
Canary Yellow Coat | Zara
White Joni Jeans | Topshop
Silver Low Platform Trainers | Schuh
Black Bag With Silver Detail | eBay

- Is it reasonable for me to spend £99.99 on a coat. YES, because if you see it in person it is amazing!!
- Books that actually allow me to organise my life into lists, favourite restaurants included.
- White jeans is a BIG step for me but I'm willing to leave my black jeans in my wardrobe for a while.
- Another black bag just because...
- The silver metallic platform trainers I have been lusting over for life.

Haven't done a wishlist post in ages but for S/S these are my major wants.
Seriously though guys, this coat and I need to happen.

love&kisses, Tee xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx