Sunday 9 February 2014

The Cutout Clutch.

 Cutout Pattern Clutch - H&M

Can we just thank H&M for coming through,as they always do! This clutch bag has been in my wishlist for the longest and as soon as I saw it in H&M i knew I had to get it. As if the week after H&M 20% student discount started, most definitely a sign from the fashion gods. The quality is so good and i'm in love with the detail on the flap. It can be used as a clutch but it also comes with a thin strap so it doubles up as a nice sidebag. It cost about £24.99 but I had to have it. Although if you want to pay less I have seen a dupe on ebay just search 'cut out clutch'.
The only thing about this clutch is it's very flat so you can't really put anything bulky in it which is something that I will just work around. 


Student discount in H&M ends on Thursday 13th Jan using the Unidays app. So I'd make the most of it guys!!

love&kisses, Tee xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx