Wednesday 19 February 2014

LFW - My Favourites

A few picks from my favourite LFW shows I caught online.

 Burberry Prorsum A/W '14
 Another year, another Burberry showcase. I love to watch Burberrys lfw shows, they're always put together so well right down to the venue decoration. Now this season I must admit I wasn't too big a fan of the handpainted coats at the beginning of the show but I did love these coats above and the scarfs within the show. You can not beat a burberry coat!

 House of Holland A/W '14 
Henry Holland got this collection on point. I was in love with these three outfits the most. This black dress is lovely, so simple yet the fluffy hem adds a difference to a LBD. Metallic outfits and print dresses caught my eye this time. I love how House of Holland didn't just have winter colours but also some bright pinks, oranges and reds. Who said bright colours are only for Spring/Summer!  


Topshop Unique A/W '14
Topshop's show this year featured alot of fur pieces and my two favourite colours, blue and black. Loved the pinafore style dress on the far left, imagine if Topshop made school uniform I believe this is what it would look like! The black fur jumper and the knee high boots were another favourite of mine. I just love how Topshop always get it right in some way.

Unfortunately I didn't get to go down to Somerset House this time round to get any street style snaps but I saw some amazing photos from other people.
love&kisses, Tee xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx