Saturday 4 January 2014

New Year. New Things.


First let me say..
 H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R
Hope everyone has a prosperous 2014. Bigger & better things! 


So lately I've been suffering from a small, small shopping addiction. This week I cleared out a lot of old clothes I don't like and don't wear so I can make space for the new ones because I had no space AT ALL. Despite this though I still found myself in West End on boxing day at 9am (the time you are supposed to get there for if you want something decent) looking for some sale pieces. Now, I must admit I wasn't too impressed with many shops boxing day sales but one shop that never fails me is River Island. All the above items are from their sale, which I saw online a few days before boxing day. I'm not an online shopper when it comes to sales because I prefer to see exactly what the item is like in person.

Teen Vogue Fashion Handbook & Wah Nails Downtown Girls - I have been wanting these two books for ages and I can never find a reasonable price. As soon as I saw them in the RI sale, I popped instore on Christmas Eve and they'd already put them out so I couldn't resist for £5 each. 
Monochrome Snood - I tried this on a few days before the sale and was so happy to see it on sale on Boxing Day. It's a really thick snood, my favourite type of scarf and the pattern as well as the black & white made me want it even more.
Now. This Jumper - I can not wait and I am waiting for somewhere to wear this fine piece of clothing. This was £15 in the sale and so worth it. It reminds of a jumper I saw in Zara a while back with that padded material. There was an all black one but I thought I'd give that colour scheme a skip for once and go for this one because I do love the colour blue. Outfit preparation is already in progress for this jumper, best believe! Words can not describe my love for this jumper. So glad I managed to get up and went early.

I also got a jumper in the H&M sale, but even that sale did nothing for me and I love that shop. I guess there is only so much a girl can buy! 

love&kisses, Tee xo

4 comments:

  1. Omg I really want the teen vogue fashion handbook. I will get it soon! Followed you :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!
      Yeah I've wanted it for ages, glad I got it :) x

      Delete
  2. i have the teen vogue book it is so good , love it!! :)
    xx


    BLOG SALE: vintage crop top
    http://totallyvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/for-sale-crop-top.html

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx