Friday 7 September 2012

Vogue's Fashion Night Out: The Photos.














 

 




 




SORRY FOR THE PHOTO HEAVY POST!! 

Vogue Fashion Night Out was GREAT! So much fashion related events in one night in one location. I had my nails done by Boom Nails, red lips in Forever21, photoshoot in Bershka and Gap, goody bag from River Island, hair styled with Lee Stafford products, doughnuts from Gap and I got a pic with the lovely DJ Gemma Cairney. Check out the hot underwear models from Triumph lingerie company. Was a wonderful night out with my friend Lyah, we decided to end it with a walk down Bond Street. I wish we had started there because the parties looked great, Mulberry, Armani etc had queues outside to get into their parties and I know a few celebs would be inside. Overall it was a lovely night and I will definitely attend next years (Vogue please do it all again) with alot more of my girls!  I also popped into the new Victoria Secret store and OMG!! Go down Bond Street and check that out! It's beautiful inside seriously. 

I'm gonna do a seperate post on all the freebies I got so be ready for that....

 love&kisses, Tee xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx