Monday 25 June 2012

Welcome To Hackney!

   
Lyah // Posing with the hackney weekend sign // Seeing my T-shirt On Sale (Middle Left)


 The 1Xtra Stage - Inside & Out
The Dance Arena - Such a cool tent!

 Rihanna's Stage Set-up - Egyptian Theme!




   





WRETCH 32!!!!
Umbrellas up for Rihanna..

As you may have seen in my last post I was going to attend a big event at the weekend and I did!
 HACKNEY WEEKEND 2012 was EPICC!!!
I can't even begin to express how great it was. I designed one of the Tshirts for their official merchandise so I was given guest tickets and took my friend with me. I got to see Wretch, Labrinth, Gyptian, Ice Prince, Azealia Banks, Jessie J & Rihanna! JayZ supported Rihanna which pretty much was the icing on the hackney weekend cake! Sorry for the photo heavy post but I wanted to show you as much as possible how the day went! I will say that I was sad that I missed JayZ x Yeezys saturday performance but the alternative stage acts were great on sunday!! I even got a sweatshirt version of my tshirt made, which I'm wearing in one of the photos above. My DMs are no longer holographic looking, next time I may wear wellies!
Will do an outfit post seperately!

 
 love&kisses, Tee xo

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day wasn't it?! :D
    Glad to see you and your friends wore sensible shoes lol, there were a lot of (messed up) converses and vans smh.
    Congrats for having your t-shirt on sale, they all look really nice :)

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx