Monday 6 February 2012

Snow Business.

Snow in february? What a madness!
As I wasnt sure when the snow would next return i decided to get a few shots today with my lovely girls, Lyah & Rebecca. The photo on the left was a more serious shot as i plan to use this for my vogue cover in my photography lesson. I dont know if im allowed to but if not i will try bend the rules a bit. Hehe. I love the photo on the right though, looks so much fun which it was despite the coldish weather. Photography is so much fun as you get too muck about while taking pictures and sometimes that can produce the best outcomes.
Im still new to this blogger stuff so i dont know what else to say but hope everyones enjoyed the snow while it lasted! Lets pray no more comes back for now.

 Love&Kissesxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated! Tia Aaliyah xx